Neon signs and lights are made by using neon gas, which is found in the air. The neon signs were first introduced in the year 1910. Neon signs and lights are produced with the use of glass tubes and neon gas. The neon light can be created in over 150 colors and different shapes and sizes and are used by restaurants, bakery, business houses, etc. It is easy to locate the place at night time as it shines bright in the night. Neon signs can also be used for the clock to give your house a designer look. Custom signs are generally used for advertising. These light signs can even be used to decorate your house. For more information, go to this link.
Advantages of using light signs
- Shapes and designs: One of the main advantages of using neon signs and lights is that they can be easily molded in different shapes and designs as per the choice of the user. It does not hurt your budget to get your desired shape. It is the only light that can be molded.
- Visibility: Neon signs and lights have very high visibility, especially during night time. Hence, many business houses use them to advertise their products and business. They not only offer visibility but are attractive and stands out among the crowd.
- Saves energy: Neon signs are made with the combination of neon and light. These neon signs need electricity to get activated. This makes them much low on energy usage compared to other forms of lighting.
Places where neon signs can be used
- Business: Business houses run on promotion and strategies. And neon signs offer them the promotion benefit. It is one of the most preferred ways of promoting business during night time. Neon signs make your business logo glow catching the attention of people.
- Bars: Bars is one place who uses maximum neon signs. They use neon signs as a means to attract customers to bars. Bars decorate their signs with bright and authentic color.
- Airport runway: It is also used in airports as they are bright. The neon signs can easily catch the attention of the pilot. Hence, they are used in airport runway.