Published on September 21st, 2019 | by admin0
Fine Choices for the Carpet Deep Cleaning
Many people want their carpets professionally cleaned regularly, but it is because of the large number of companies. It is hard to find a good carpet cleaner. You can choose from super cheap price Bissell Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine to extremely expensive providers. In many cases it is with bad and confusing information.
Tips To Prevent Problems With Carpet Cleaners
- Always request an exact quote. These are the number of square meters so this is the price.
- Ask which cleaning method is used
- Do not believe in money back promotions. You rarely get your money back if it is not satisfactory.
- Always request a free trial cleaning, so you know exactly what to expect. Wait for the result and then decide whether you want the carpet cleaned or not.
- Cheap is expensive. Don’t rely on prize fighters. Good service is much more important
Surf on google for negative comments about the company on the internet. Positive responses can often be manipulated and is certainly not a guarantee that good work will be delivered.
Carpets make a room warmer and look beautiful, especially in the living room. But even if you vacuum them every week or more, you must give a carpet a thorough cleaning at least once a year. You can easily spill a drink on the carpet or walk over it with muddy shoes, and you will never get the carpet completely clean with pets nearby. You can rent a carpet cleaner or have a professional company come along, but you can also perfectly clean your carpet yourself. Here you can read how you can easily do that.
- Step 1: Vacuum the carpet thoroughly, both at the top and bottom.
- Step 2: Hang the carpet outside and beat it well with a carpet beater to loosen the remaining dirt.
- Step 3: Fill a bucket with warm water and a dash of washing-up liquid (a little vinegar also works wonders against odors). Scrub the entire carpet with soapy water and a small hand brush.
- Step 4: Rinse well with clean water, you should probably do this a few times before all the soap is gone.
- Step 5: Allow the carpet to dry well before you put it back in, so you better start this job when a few warm, sunny days are predicted.
If there are really stubborn stains on the carpet, you can still rent a carpet cleaner from a specialized company.
You can also choose to steam the carpet, with a steam device you remove dirt and odors. You can buy or rent such a steam device at a DIY store.
A long pile carpet is more difficult to clean due to the long ‘hairs’, there are special brushes for the vacuum cleaner with which you can clean more deeply.
Pay attention to which cleaning products you use, some may cause the colors of the carpet to ‘roll out’. Therefore, opt for a natural remedy such as vinegar or use an organic product. Always test on a small piece of carpet to ensure that the approvals do not run out.